Saturday, October 17, 2009

First Day of Preschool!!





September 1, 2009
Wesley's and Owen's first day at Community Preschool was fantastic! We are so happy to have found this preschool. I was having a really hard time finding the right preschool for them, and by word of mouth, we found it. It is the preschool at the Presbyterian Church in American Fork. They go Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-12. The teachers are fantastic! The curriculum is great! And the building is perfect. It gives that "school" feeling because they are in classrooms. There is a great playground outside that they get to play in every day, too. The first day after we dropped them off, Steve and I just hung around A.F. for 3 hours. About and hour and a half into the wait, I made Steve drive back to to the school so we could spy on them through the window. I have a problem. Owen was really nervous to go in and cried the first couple of days. But now he just runs in and doesn't even look back. He loves it. Wesley is Mr. Social and was gung-ho the first day. I practically have to bribe them to get in the car after school now. After school we took them to Pirate Island Pizza with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Rosemary.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love it! I LOVE seeing the little cuties and your beautiful mom! So fun!

    ReplyDelete